Skip to main content

Sunrise Vs Sunset: It's all about perspective

Sunrise at the Vivekananda Memorial, Kanyakumari

Sometimes nature is all you need. Whatever your mood is, you'll always feel calm and nice near nature. Though I love every single thing Nature has to offer be it the lush green gardens, the pristine plains, or the sight of a lovely rainbow but Sunrise and Sunsets are the two things I find really captivating.

There is indeed something about Sunrises and Sunsets that makes them so worthwhile to watch.

Sunrises Vs Sunsets has been a very debatable topic....Every person has a different perspective associated with these routine yet beautiful phenomenon ( and that's completely fine <3) ....Talking about me, I am indifferent between these two. I find both to be alluring with each of them giving a different yet a beautiful message.

Sunrise makes me think of a new day, new opportunities, a new beginning. Another new experience, a new adventure to the unknown. A time to start over and make better choices for myself. ( The only thing i hate is, to watch a sunrise you have to wake up early lol)

Talking about sunsets, I feel really satisfied whenever I get an opportunity to see one. The way the light of sun mixes up and fades away with clouds is so beautiful. They bring with themselves such equisite colors in the sky that are beautiful to stare at.
Also, Sunsets bring a new hope. A hope for a sunrise, A hope for a better tomorrow. They give us a message that times change, things change. Whether it's happiness or sorrows nothing stays forever.

As someone rightly said "Every sunrise hold more promise, and every sunset hold more peace." :)


Sunrise at the Vivekananda Memorial, Kanyakumari

Sunrise at the Vivekananda Memorial, Kanyakumari

Sunset at Sunder Nursery, Humayun's Tomb, Delhi


                                              Sunset at Sunder Nursery, Humayun's Tomb, Delhi

Sunrise at Yamuna Ghat, Delhi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From Being a ‘Good Girl’ to Becoming My Own Woman

Baby Prachi says Hi! Present-day Prachi says Hi but with swag!                                                      When I was younger, Women’s Day barely registered. It was just another date on the calendar. No excitement, no reflection. Honestly, I didn’t think it would ever matter to me. Maybe that’s because I didn’t see myself as part of the story yet. I wasn’t really a woman, just someone who would grow into one someday. Now, in my mid-twenties (well, technically I’m 24, so one more year to go, ahahahaha), the day feels different. It’s not about celebration, flowers, or hashtags. It’s about reflection. About taking a moment to think about how much I’ve changed, and how my idea of what it means to be a woman has shifted over time. Growing up, being a “good woman” seemed simple. Polite, responsible, respectful, never rocking the boat, never disappoint...

The (Beautiful) Chaos of an Awakening

The horizon shifts, and suddenly you’re staring at the unknown again. We’ve all heard it: “Step out of your comfort zone.” Sounds so simple, right? Except it isn’t. Because leaving your comfort zone isn’t a single leap. It’s a thousand small, trembling steps, each heavier than the last, each one asking you to trust yourself when the ground feels uncertain. And the truth is, you never really arrive. Every time you think you’ve reached solid ground, the horizon shifts, and suddenly you’re staring at the unknown again. Your heart pounds, your palms sweat, your stomach twists into knots, and you wonder if you even have what it takes. The person standing on the edge of change is often the one they once longed to become. And yet, even when that version finally arrives, leaving behind the familiar is never easy. There is a quiet pride in how far the journey has gone, but also a subtle grief for the version left behind. The cracks that once held old fears, the places that once felt too tight ...

The Prachi I Chose to Be

It’s been two years since I landed in Singapore, and trust me when I say that the Prachi who boarded that flight from Delhi on July 24, 2023, isn’t the same Prachi writing this today, on August 18, 2025. This isn’t just about change, it’s about choice. Every step, every struggle, every leap outside my comfort zone has shaped the Prachi I chose to be . It’s been a while since I last wrote here, and a lot has happened in the past year. These experiences have molded me into the woman I am today. Now that I finally have a few days to relax before my new job begins, I thought it was the perfect time to share my journey. Maybe some of you will see a bit of your own story in mine. Settling In: Home Comforts Vs Independence When I first came to Singapore, I had never truly left home before (yes, I was a day scholar during undergrad, #sedlyf). Moving out for the first time, to a different country with a different culture, education system, and even a new subject, was daunting. For someone w...